Hygienic Disposable Masks
CHOOSE THE PACK THAT BEST SUITS YOUR NEEDS
The hygienic masks are presented:
In boxes of 50 units.
In pack of 10 units in zippered plastic bag.
Possibility to customize the packaging from 10000 masks.
Correct use of the mask
- TO PUT ON THE MASK:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before wearing your mask.
- Make sure the mask is placed correctly, and on the right side.
- Locate the metal part first and place it at nose level.
- Place the strips behind the ears or behind the head.
- Cubrir la boca y la nariz completamente, asegurando que no haya ningún hueco.
- Tighten the metal piece to adapt it to the shape of the nose..
- Remove the mask strips from the back with clean hands.
- Throw the mask in the trash, without touching the front of the mask.
TO REMOVE THE MASK:
Triple layer of protection
HYGIENIC MASKS Manufactured with Spunbond Nonwoven textile material, which is a material for medical use, 100% polypropylene composition, anti-allergic, non-toxic, highly resistant and elastic and highly effective against bacteria, virus and any polluting secretion.
The masks are composed of three layers:
- Two equal layers of spunbond, one inside 25g and 19.5cm wide and one outside 25g and 17.5cm wide.
- An intermediate layer, which is a rectangular and flat filter, 25g and 17.5cm wide